As a CPQ Architect on our global Lead-to-Cash (L2C) transformation Programme you will have the opportunity to shape the pricing, quoting and proposal solution. Working within a highly Agile environment, you will set the overall design for our Salesforce CPQ solution and support the Scrum teams in making timely architectural decisions.
- Rates – £700 to £800 a day (Outside IR35)
- Location – Remote (anywhere in UK or EU) or Hybrid (London office)
You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and be able to hit the ground running – thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and showing a proactive approach to work. You will build and maintain relationships, showing versatility and the ability to comfortably adapt to changing circumstances.
- Extensive Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) experience (at least 3 implementations as a solution architect).
- Strong knowledge of product catalogue, price book design and product data governance, including integration with downstream systems.
- Proven track record as an architect in terms of developing architectural standards and driving technology simplification and componentization.
- Experience of Agile methodologies with the ability to follow internal standards within a scrum delivery team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as strong previous experience of medium and large-scale transformation projects.
- Arrange and conduct meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating consistent high-quality communication.
- Experience in using a variety of tools and techniques to analyse, document and map complex technical solutions.
- Identify areas for solution improvement, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current business solutions.
- Perform root cause analysis of problems and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into solution designs and system specifications.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and signed off prior to sprint development commencement.
- Work closely with developers during sprints to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of requirements.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner to IT and to the business (including senior managers) at all stages of the project life cycle to build relationships and gain commitment.
- Work closely with IT and the business when new functionality is released to production to ensure a smooth transition to the new process.