Klyck.io, a global leader in B2B sales enablement software, is proud to announce a partnership with Salesforce.com by becoming a certified member of their AppExchange. Together, Klyck.io and Salesforce.com deliver the power of sales enablement natively integrated into the Salesforce platform.
Klyck.io is a sales enablement tool designed specifically for B2B. Its streamlined interface helps sales reps close more deals and build better relationships by delivering tailored marketing content, sales resources, and training information to users when and where they need it.
Marketing Technology News: Blue Hat Announces Favorable Results from Streaming E-Commerce Initiative
The new AppExchange integration provides sales users all the benefits of the Klyck.io system built right into the Salesforce platform. Features of the integration include:
- Content recommendations based on prospect details in Salesforce – such as sales stage, buyer persona, industry type, product type, and many other attributes.
- Integrated analytics providing visibility on customer engagements such as email opens, content views, and total time spent reviewing shared content.
- Training recommendations for sales reps based on account type, buyer persona, product type, and many other attributes.
- Integrated content sharing capabilities that link directly to the user’s email client
- All functionality hosted inside the Salesforce environment, alleviating the need for the user to swap systems to access the benefits of sales enablement software.
- A robust content management platform built right into the framework of the Salesforce environment.
Marketing Technology News: Magnite Names Katie Evans as Chief Operating Officer
Chris Skura, CEO of Klyck.io, founded the company on the belief that solution sellers need the right tools to create memorable sales interactions with their customers. “We see the Salesforce partnership as a critical piece of the puzzle to continue delivering world class sales enablement solutions to our clients,” said Skura.
He continued, “We know that our clients expect their sales enablement system to integrate seamlessly into their existing tech stack, most importantly their CRM. Being that Salesforce.com is the most widely used CRM globally, we see this partnership as an extremely important feature to reinforce Klyck.io’s position as one of the best sales enablement platforms for B2B.”
Marketing Technology News: Amobee Announces Global Social Data Partnership With Lotame