Lev is a digital consultancy that works with marketers to level up their customer experience using Salesforce products.
We’re a marketing-focused consultancy that’s all about improving the customer experience. We weave strategy and expertise into every solution to level up customer engagement and drive marketing success. While Salesforce gives organizations the foundation and flexibility to power even the most complicated businesses, Lev helps you put plans into action so you can get the most out of your investment.
As a top Salesforce Partner, we’re building a team of marketing strategy experts that helps brands leverage Salesforce products to better connect with their customers. We have remote workers across the country. We hire the best and brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Keep reading.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Manager, Solution Architects in our Salesforce delivery practice leads a team that reviews business structures in order to ensure the proper flow and functionality of a business’s Internet and Web systems. This team of architects are experienced consultants and are depended on by our customers for technical vision and proactive and strategic advice.
This position is available for Remote Candidates in the United States.
- Work as part of an overall delivery team to deliver a legendary customer experience on Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud.
- Act as a key member of the Salesforce implementation project team and be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems and technical requirements.
- Manage a team of 3-7 solution architects with varying degrees of experience. This is a critical role that is tasked with the health, happiness and effectiveness of their team.
- Provide career guidance, helping employees to identify and work towards career goals.
- Set and manage performance expectations with the team.
- Assist with project staffing, ensuring the workload of the team is balanced.
- Onboard and train new team members.
Managers carry a billable workload as well, performing the same duties as an architect:
- Work as a team member along with the Project Manager, Technical Architect and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager.
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout the duration of the project.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
- Complete and co-implement a configuration workbook.
- Co-team with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Provide current best practice and third party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document.
- Lead the UAT efforts.
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Project Manager.
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer.
- Average of 10% travel, up to 25%, to client locations throughout the U.S.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce configurations
- History of designing and delivering a training program tailored to clients’ needs
- Experience mentoring individuals in an equal or lesser role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 3+ years experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- Experience with SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- Experience with consulting in large enterprises.
- SFDC Certification (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, or other SFDC certification also acceptable).
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 30 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected] with your request and contact information.