End date: Contractor: 6 months with possible 6 month extension OR FTE: no end date
This is a remote position, U.S. Citizens are encouraged to apply.
Join a dynamic, constantly growing technology company as part of the CRM team. Become involved with an award-winning, multi-million dollar company in business for almost 30 years.
Role will function under the direction of the End Client’s IT Business Systems leadership and perform full-spectrum (Production Support to Development & Production Change) day-to-day operational and strategic Salesforce Administration activities. Salesforce Administration support & Development includes FinancialForce integration, support and development.
Project involves working directly with End Client’s IT staff to support and ensure:
- Operational business continuity
- Licensure management
- Sandbox & production org management
- Health & refreshes
- Successful delivery of routine change requests
- Support and facilitation of Salesforce change deployments
- Support, facilitation and delivery of business processes modernization/transformation via Salesforce Administration/Configuration changes that align with corporate objectives.
As our new employee, you will need to:
- Interface with End Client’s business partners and field staff as required to address Salesforce usage and training concerns/questions and expedite production problem response to optimize staff productivity and access availability.
- Be well-versed in “internal user” customer service, business analysis and consulting skills (including documentation/artifact creation) to effectively interact with/communicate with customer’s staff to define problems, capture current state information, profile pain points and present solution alternatives.
- Participate in Salesforce architecture meetings (to present and solicit feedback on solution concepts) and facilitate weekly and off-schedule meetings and change deployments.
- Participate in and facilitate Salesforce and FinancialForce upgrades and critical updates performing end-to-end activities including but not limited to the review of documentation/release notes of upcoming Salesforce and FinancialForce changes to target change impact and risk.
- Participate in the creation/development and execution of new/revised regression test scenarios and test cases required to certify Salesforce org upgrades as “production-ready”.
- Provide customer service to address Salesforce usage and training concerns/questions and expedite production for end customer’s business partners and field staff (Production Support) to support enterprise-wide disparate functions (Sales, Operations, Financial Accounting, etc) utilizing Salesforce platform functions for core activities (Production Support) to support solution architecture of strategic enhancement/modernization-transformation initiatives.
- Salesforce Application Developer experience
- FinancialForce experience
- Thorough communicator
- Act on direction from marketing staff in place
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet shifting deadlines
- Juggle multiple projects at one time
- Document tasks in process/completed
- Follow provided workflow
- Quality creation of collateral, image, files, pages, etc