WORKING WITH SALESFORCE DX FOR THE RESOLUTION OF MANAGED PACKAGES:
* First, we create an org and enable the DX version in it that is DEVHUB.
* Enabling DEV HUB ensures that we can use Salesforce DX features in that Org.
* We also need to install CLI for working with DX tools in the terminal window.
* Through Salesforce DX, we can create what are called scratch org which are temporary orgs and can be used to make changes in the managed package codebase having a namespace. In this way, multiple developers can work on the same project without conflicting with one another and after the separate development, the code changes in the scratch org can be merged with the developer org having the managed package.
* – Scratch orgs can only be made…