- Posted 11 hours ago
- Be one of the first applicants
The Salesforce Developer position will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts in developing solutions. This position will be involved in all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code. The Salesforce Developer is also expected to be able to do configuration on the Salesforce platform.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Should be able to take ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, custom code and Lightning components.
Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
Responsible for configuring certain solutions in core Salesforce platform.
Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
Who are you?
Are you a passionate professional curious to learn more about how Customer Care and Sales are handled by a mobility company like Volvo Cars. We see that you are interested in software development and have few years of experience working with development and ”willing to learn mindset”.
Skills & requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or related field.
- Experience with Java, .NET or any programming language.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Understanding of system/application integrations.
- Understanding of scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical team.
- Any previous experience with Salesforce and Salesforce data tools.
- Knowledge about configuration in Salesforce core platform.
- Experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers.
- Technical project management experience.
- Previous experience working in a SAFe, SCRUM or agile environment.
About the company
Let’s create the future together.
At Volvo Cars, we believe that being curious and truly committed to understanding people is the key to future success. We are people who care about other people, working together to create new technologies and innovations for safe, sustainable and convenient mobility. Want to join us?
Okay, you won’t see this job anymore. Undo