Over the last few months, business practices around the world have changed. Face-to-face meetings have given way to video calls. Homes have become the new offices. And technology is not just a utility anymore, but a lifeline.
To talk through some of the trends and new opportunities, ETCIO and Salesforce hosted a virtual panel discussion onThe Side Effects of Disruption [https://www.salesforce.com/in/form/conf/etcio-paneldiscussion/?nc=7010M0000029hTsQAI&d=7010M0000029hTxQAI]. Moderated by Varun Aggarwal, Editor at ETCIO, the session touched on digital transformation, remote working, innovation, and cost optimisation in the context of the pandemic.
The speakers included:
* Deepak Pargaonkar, VP Solution Engineering, Salesforce
* Kapil Mahajan, Group CIO, Safexpress
* Rajat Tyagi, CIO & CDO, PVR
* Sachin Gupta, President & Chief Information and Innovation Officer, Usha International
* Sushant Rabra, Partner, KPMG
Here are a few key takea…