Rules for #100DaysofTrailhead 2021
Are you ready to learn new skills,take your skills to the next level, learn to code, work on your #roadtocta, and/or build on the Salesforce platform for the #100DaysofTrailhead challenge starting 1/1/21?
- All participants must fill out the following forms: #100DaysofTrailhead Competition and the #100DaysofTrailhead 2021
- All #100DaysofLearning participants must register for Top Trailblazers under the 100DaysofTrailhead Community and sign up for the #100DaysofLearning 2021 event (instructions can be found here: ).
- Each participant spends 1 hour per day focused on building his/her/their Salesforce skills to support his/her/their overall Salesforce learning journey for a duration of 100 consecutive days. (Ideas: focus on the following skills: admin, developer, BA, consultant or architect, study and achieve certifications, #journeytoCTA, learn a new coding language, etc.)
- Tweet your daily progress. (Tweet format can be found here) *Tweeting is optional but highly encouraged. This is where participants will find community support.
- Your app can be created alone or in a team of 3 people.
- All participants must fill out the #100DaysofTrailhead Competition the #100DaysofTrailhead 2021 + the Tell Us About Your App Form 2021 that includes a short video pitch for your app (We will contact you to fill out the Tell Us About Your App Form near the end of the competition).
- All participants must complete the App Exchange Partner Basics badge and sign up to become a partner.
- Work on your app for a minimum of 1 hour every day for 100 days.
- Build an app that has the potential of going on the AppExchange with a clear business use case.
- Your app doesn’t have to be fully functional, but you have to be able to demo it so the judges can analyze the build.
- Your app has to be accessible to the judges via a Salesforce org. you can add them as a user, your own GitHub, or your own Heroku. (Apps you have built for your work will be disqualified.)
- For the purposes of judging this contest, your project must be deliverable as an unmanaged package. Keep in mind that your product will need to be a managed package in order to publish your solution on AppExchange.
- Tweet your daily progress (Tweet format: can be found here.). *Tweeting is optional but highly encouraged. This is where participants will find community support.
- Fill out the form that explains your app and links to your video demo.