As a Salesforce Associate Partner, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as Salesforce, IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Salesforce practice is seeking to hire experienced consulting sales and delivery leaders to help drive client transformations in the age of cloud and cognitive. This is a hands-on sales and delivery role with a targeted focus at our most valued clients in the United States. This individual will have in-depth Salesforce platform and business process knowledge as well as the ability to lead discussions with client decision makers to clearly demonstrate how the Salesforce enables business transformation to drive business results. Responsibilities include providing advice & counsel to clients on best practices and architecture, oversight & accountability for delivery success, and achieving the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Lead and support pre-sales activities, assessments, and the delivery of transformational consulting solutions for our largest global clients, headquartered in North America
- Participate in account planning sessions with Salesforce to drive pipeline growth
- Collaborate internally with industry Lead Account Partners to establish client relationships and identify new and add-on opportunities
- Provide delivery leadership for multiple complex engagements
- Build and manage executive relationships
- Lead executive whiteboard/strategy sessions discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes
- Develop client value proposition across areas of customer experience, ecommerce, sales, channels and marketing.
- Act as a key contributor to the proposal development; the implementation strategy, approach, timelines, and costs
- Contribute to the growth and eminence of the practice through thought leadership and practice development activities, including coaching and mentoring talent
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with clients and partners to scope, solution, propose, close, and deliver Salesforce engagement
- Managing process, projects and personnel involved in the fulfillment and delivery of work products
- Manage expectations and day to day interactions with clients and sponsors
- This role requires strong communication skills and executive presence
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 8+ years experience in sales, service and/or marketing
- Minimum 4+ years experience in Salesforce and the ecosystem
- Strong consulting background
- Experience developing proposals and scoping work
- Experience working with clients to deliver large transformational programs
- Evidence of working in a complex / matrixed environment
- Ability to travel 50%
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- High level of integrity
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Distribution Sector experience
About Business UnitBluewolf, an IBM Company, is an award-winning consulting agency that builds digital solutions for companies of all sizes. As Salesforce’s longest standing partner, we’ve produced memorable customer and employee experiences around the globe for over 19 years.
We are next generation services agency dedicated to building digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We joined forces with IBM iX to accelerate us on our mission to be the #1 brand known for creating incredible customer moments with Salesforce. Experience led, design driven, agile delivered.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.