Salesforce Automation Tester
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – an Automation Tester with Salesforce experience? A roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done type of person who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you’ll do
Deloitte is a key partner with a large financial company in the US and is actively expanding its presence in the Technology Services division. As part of this expansion we are seeking to hire a Salesforce Automation Tester to join the test team to design, develop and execute performance tests using a variety of innovative tools and frameworks and closely working with our Client’s Development, SMEs and Operation teams. You will be responsible for writing test scripts, defining test cases, running scripts and analyzing results.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed.
* 5-10 years of experience in all facets of testing life cycle.
* 3 + years’ experience as Automation Tester with knowledge in Selenium
* Experience in Writing Test Cases, Integration Testing and Performance Testing
* Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and professional experience testing Salesforce solutions by automation-based testing leveraging Selenium.
* Experience working in Agile environment with strong knowledge in Testing Tools and Frameworks.
* 3 + years Functional testing which incorporates Unit Testing and Process Testing
* Experience with Testing schedule Apex, Batch Apex, SOQL, SOSL and other Salesforce configuration items (Custom Objects, Triggers, Workflow Rules etc.)
* Limited Sponsorship:Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
* Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.