Salesforce Developer (CRM REST APIs FinTech). Pioneering FinTech is seeking a tech-driven Salesforce Developer to make an impact in their Agile team and support their mission to transform the future of banking.
The organisation is seeking a detail-oriented Salesforce Developer to enhance their capabilities as they enter a new phase of growth. From strategising to driving operational excellence and system availability, you’ll be an integral member of an accomplished team that thinks outside the box to remain at the leading edge of technology.
As a Salesforce Developer you’ll play a key role in the dedicated CRM and Communications division who ensure the Salesforce system integrates with the rest of the core platform. You’ll help to build an industry-leading, highly available platform that is scalable and provides the lowest possible latency.
In this Salesforce Developer role you’ll demonstrate your broad technical understanding of Salesforce to design and build systems that exceed client demands, taking ownership of providing first rate, efficient solutions to clients, using Lightning to develop web components and complex APIs.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures. You’ll move to the company offices in Leeds in due course*
- You have experience using Salesforce Lightning to build successful systems
- You have a deep, technical understanding of Salesforce
- You have experience of using RESTful APIs
- You’re familiar with Agile methodologies and enjoy working in a collaborative way
- You’re a first rate communicator who can confidently relay complex technical information to a variety of audiences
- Beneficial: CRM experience / TDD experience / data technology experience, e.g. Kafka / Spark / SQL / PostgreSQL
As a Salesforce Developer you’ll earn a highly competitive salary (to £75k) plus a comprehensive benefits package including a generous holiday allowance, life assurance, pension, subsidised gym membership, free refreshments and fully funded company socials.
If you’re interested in this Salesforce Developer (CRM REST APIs FinTech) role or would like to find out more, get in touch today.