Passing along for a recruiter – a company is looking for a REMOTE SFMC expert to join their team. Please contact the recruiter below for more information. – Thanks, James
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Designer / Developer
Not Disclosed (Offered through Latitude 36)
Recruiter: Narasimha Prasad Kunamalla, IT Recruiter, Latitude 36, Inc. | 510.371.8545 | [email protected]
- Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
- Self-sufficient. Can take a project from prototype to Email Template, and work across teams to iterate and deliver breakthrough member comms within an established, yet evolving design system.
- Support production and deployment of personalized, dynamic and single-send email templates in Content Builder and Email Studio based art direction from Creative Studio team.
- Build, test and deploy, using SFMC and Litmus – working with creative, account, and digital marketing colleagues
- Manage multiple projects with varying timelines consistently, working with on-site and remote teams.
- Migrate legacy assets from former ESP (Marketo) to SFMC
- Experience w/cloudpages
- Internal/External Groups with which the Candidate will interface with:
- Digital Marketing
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Success Management / Dev team
- Creative Studio
- Will this candidate interface with IT and business teams? If so, which ones?
- User Experience
- How does this project impact the line of business or CLIENT as a whole?
- Contributes to the success of our digital growth strategy, driving the personalization engine, and transferring ESPs from Marketo to Salesforce.
- Required Skills (top 3 to 5/ non-negotiables):
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Content Builder, Email Studio, Journey Builder, Dynamic email)
- Responsive Email / Front-end developer (HTML, CCS, AmpScript)
- 508 Email Accessibility compliant
- Email Studio Tracking: clicks and user behavior
- Mentor, collaborator and communicator
- What you like to see on resumes? (nice to have)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Responsive email marketing design
- Segmentation and testing experience
Seniority Level: Not Specified (contact recruiter directly)
Not Specified (contact recruiter directly)
Travel: Not Specified (contact recruiter directly)
Pay Rate: Not Specified (contact recruiter directly)
Perks/Benefits: Not Specified (contact recruiter directly)