Passing along for a recruiter – a company in Irvine, Calif. is looking for an SFMC expert to join their team. Please contact the recruiter below for more information. – Thanks, James
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Product Owner
Not Disclosed (recruiting through Beacon Hill)
Recruiter: Jenna Vidales, Sr Technical Recruiter, Beacon Hill Technologies | 805.297.5432 | [email protected]
Seniority Level: Individual Contributor (3 years experience)
Employment Type/Duration: Contract-to-Hire
Remote: Temporarily during quarantine
Pay Rate:$120-130k/yr + bonus
- The Salesforce Product Owner is responsible for the strategic development and execution of digital communication programs. The incumbent will oversee the digital content and projects for online marketing, digital communications and patient record systems, and the digital media integration for the organization.
- Collaborate and execute marketing strategies provided by marketing managers and stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for marketing channels and websites
- Develop scalable, personalized, automated marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (MC), leveraging email, landing pages, SMS, push notifications, in-app messaging, etc.
- Create lead capture forms and landing pages to support lead and demand generation programs, to successfully reach new customers and expand revenue growth within existing customer base
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on MC; be the lead administrator of campaigns/marketing journeys, working hands-on within MC & Salesforce
- Partner with IT, Salesforce, Business Intelligence (BI), and Web Program teams to identify methods of collecting or leveraging customer data, develop campaigns/journeys that are seamlessly integrated with the product experience(s)
- Manage the prospect and customer database by creating targeted lists and segments and maintain list health
- Create meaningful database segmentation so we can tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments
- Responsible for system/data integration to improve marketing automations and ensure their successful implementation with marketing technologies and data sources
- Collaborate with Stakeholders, Digital Marketing, BI and Digital Analytics to continuously analyze, personalize, and A/B test marketing campaigns
- Collaborate and mentor email marketing team members on integrated, cross-channel campaigns.
- Manage, collect and report digital marketing KPIs; present business updates, including analytics/KPIs, budgets and forecasting
- Responsible for email and automation Quality Assurance from design rendering to email functionality and lifecycle program functionality
- Deliver ongoing review of best in class marketing automation approaches, present trend reports, benchmark historical and industry best in class results; Stay current on emerging technologies
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. In lieu of degree 10+ years of experience is required or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience implementing automated marketing campaigns including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and support
- 3-5 years of experience administering marketing automation solutions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Experience with additional ESP’s and Marketing automation technologies is preferable
- Strong experience with HTML & CSS for email and landing page production
- Experience in Marketing Automation Execution Strategy for both B2B and B2C clients
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and SQL queries
- Experience and understanding of web and marketing automation tools, processes, and metrics (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Experience analyzing and reporting on data and translating analytics, consumer research and financial analysis into effective marketing strategies.
- Experience managing relationships with outside vendors and consultants.
- Experience working in multi-state healthcare, clinical, or dental environment.
- Demonstrated management experience in a large, multi-faceted and fast-paced environment; effectively prioritizes and executes tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities; applies sound judgment on a range of issues/decisions; proactive and actively manages the outcome for prevention or minimization of issues.
- Strong abilities in managing the daily operations of department(s) or work unit while developing long term (3-5 years) goals.
- Strong strategic thinking abilities to understand and process complex information and exercise sound judgement.
- Outstanding leadership skills; plus exceptional time management and prioritization abilities. Dedication to personal development and education.
- Ability to build trust with those requiring coaching, create a win/win need for change, and recognize and celebrate improvement to sustain change.
Travel: Not Specified (contact recruiter directly)
Perks/Benefits: Not Specified (contact recruiter directly)