Passing along for a recruiter – a company in Charlotte, N.C. is looking for an SFMC expert to join their team. Please contact the recruiter below for more information. – Thanks, James
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Consultant
Not Disclosed (offered through Lorventech)
Recruiter: Anuj Sharma | [email protected]
Seniority Level: Very Senior Individual Contributor (8 years experience)
Employment Type/Duration: Contract (undisclosed duration)
Pay Rate:$70/hr on W2
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with client business objectives
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce platform
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Able to execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
- Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Architecture, Design and Development.
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com Sales cloud, Service cloud, Communities and Marketing cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Apex Data loader, Demand Tools, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Experience with Custom Application development on Force.com platform
- Experience with Salesforce Communities or Sites
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with minimum of 9 years of experience in Salesforce.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
Travel: Not Specified (contact recruiter directly)
Perks/Benefits: Not Specified (contact recruiter directly)