Passing along for a recruiter – a company in Charlotte, N.C. is looking for an SFMC expert to join their team. Please contact the recruiter below for more information. – Thanks, James
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Consultant
Not Disclosed (offered through Lorventech)
Recruiter: Anuj Sharma | [email protected]
Seniority Level: Very Senior Individual Contributor (8 years experience)
Employment Type/Duration: Contract (undisclosed duration)
Pay Rate:$70/hr on W2
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with client business objectives
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce platform
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Able to execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
- Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Architecture, Design and Development.
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com Sales cloud, Service cloud, Communities and Marketing cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Apex Data loader, Demand Tools, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Experience with Custom Application development on Force.com platform
- Experience with Salesforce Communities or Sites
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with minimum of 9 years of experience in Salesforce.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
Travel: Not Specified (contact recruiter directly)
Perks/Benefits: Not Specified (contact recruiter directly)
Please click here to read the original article as posted on Emailmktgjobs.
We source the web to bring you best Salesforce articles for our reader’s convenience. If you want to have this article removed, please follow guidelines at Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)..