At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic’s employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank’s information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most – providing extraordinary service.
As part of the Information Services, the Lending Technology Team drives the vision to create an industry leading, client-centric lending technology experience. The team is looking for forward thinking, action oriented individuals to help drive the implementation and development of innovative, cutting-edge solutions.
This position reports to VP of Lending Technology, leads functional, automation and performance testing while working with offshore team to execute the tests supporting implementation of Lending Technology roadmap. This role has a key responsibility within First Republic to ensure that our client experience maintains the highest standards of the Bank. He/she must be a highly motivated, quality driven Salesforce QA Lead for the team. This position requires strong knowledge and experience with Salesforce ecosystem, Salesforce APIs, managed packages like nCino, Skience, Integration with various vendors, core banking systems. While strategic thinking and coordination are important elements of this role, this individual will be required to take a very hands-on role with requirements, test planning, execution, deliverable preparation and other related activities across various IS groups. Lending Technologies is looking experience QA Automation Lead to oversee automation, functional testing and deployments validation. In-depth knowledge of SDLC methodologies; well versed with Agile application (SCRUM) development methodologies using Agile project Management for JIRA. This role will need to work with offshore resources to ensure understanding of requirements.
What you’ll do as a Salesforce Quality Assurance Automation Lead:
- Build, lead and deliver test plan, strategy and hands on testing in Salesforce and Salesforce managed packages like nCino
- Build, lead automation framework and regression automation tests using Selenium.
- Lead testing estimation, test plan and test strategy across platform.
- Lead offshore team to review requirements and build test cases.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Minimum of 8 years in Quality Assurance experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in Salesforce Automation experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in Salesforce and managed packages like nCino functional testing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred.
- In depth knowledge of SDLC methodologies; well versed with agile application (Scrum) development methodologies using agile project management for JIRA.
- Complete understanding of Testing fundamentals
- Ability to analyze business requirements, functional specification documents and use cases; expert in creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Strategy Requirements Ability to work independently and as part of a team, organize tasks efficiently, and perform QA testing function accurately.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge, such as analytical/judgment skills and critical thinking, with minimal guidance.
- Strong analytical skills to identify, document, present, and report issues autonomously, accurately, and effectively.
- Ability to analyze data collection or testing results to accurately reach testing conclusion and develop suggestions and recommendations.
- Experience with Test Automation framework using Selenium.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethics, and professional.
- Problem solving skills with proven ability to turn findings into executable plans.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and establish collaborative relationships with business partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead QA teams, mentoring junior team members, collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver successful releases.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.Leadership Skills/Competency
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownership.
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making.Personal Skills/Competency
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ambition to tackle challenging issues.
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the Bank; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future; understands how the Bank works, competes, serves clients, and generates shareholder value.
- Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic.
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration.Job Demands:
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.Own your work and your career – apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability – that’s the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.