Insight Enterprise is seeking a Remote Salesforce Support Specialist for a 12 month W2 contract, with the possibility of extension and/or long-term hire. This position will be supporting one of our Medical enterprise clients. If you are an exciting opportunity and have the skillsets required below, we would love to speak with you!
What you will Do:
- Responsibility includes developing a strong partnership across the Support Operations Team and Agile Release Train (technical team members). As a member of the team, the individual is technically competent, business-oriented and has a highly customer-centric approach.
- Ability to describe solutions to users in a way that is articulate, accurate, and timely.
- Ability to lead efforts involving debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Continually communicating across teams as a liaison between technical and non-technical team members.
- Understanding and maintaining data quality via dashboards and reporting
- Perform basic administration functions in the application.
- Maintain good time-management and task prioritization with the ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and work well under pressure.
- Be an informed member of the development team to maintain awareness of new tools.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing
What you will Need:
- Good understanding and experience in Salesforce platforms
- Understanding of Salesforce visibility control with roles/public groups/sharing permissions
- Experience in application support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Action-oriented with strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Salesforce Admin Certification (HIGHLY preferred)
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (SQL)
- Experience with Jira or JiraAlign
- SAFe Agile Experience (or willingness to learn)
- Medical Device Industry Experience
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||