The S alesforce Winter ’21 releases were just launched, here are our top highlights for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Industries, Analytics and Salesforce Einstein.
High Velocity Sales*
Einstein Call Coaching Challenges and Trending are two new types of automatic insights for Call Coaching users. Share Voice Calls now allows Managers and reps to share voice calls with other users.
Sales Managers can organize sales cadences into folders and set up access levels. A sales manager or rep can update the target assignee without removing the target from the sales cadence.
*High Velocity Sales is available (at an extra cost) as an add-on in Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited editions.
Sales Cloud Einstein
Core Sales Features
Email Experience Productivity
Sales reps can insert calendar available slots into emails and schedule their list emails.
Integration with Google and Microsoft®
- Lightning Sync isn’t available for new Salesforce customers.
- If your Einstein Activity Capture configuration has emails disabled, reps can now log emails manually from the Gmail integration.
- Information about where an email was opened is no longer available as of August 2020.
- Salesforce for Outlook will be retired on December 31, 2020. Customers need to use Outlook Integration and Einstein Activity Capture.
- Microsoft Teams is integrated with Salesforce so that Salesforce users can do the following in Teams: mention/preview /pin/inline edit Salesforce records and post to Salesforce record Chatter feeds.
Salesforce CPQ and Billing
Einstein for Service
- Field Service Lightning has been renamed to “Field Service”.
- Timesheets: Employees can submit timesheets from the field service mobile app.
- Record Product Warranties: Record details of warranty terms and assign them to products or product families to create standard warranties.
- See the Total Price on Service Contract Line Items for a service contract.
Knowledge Enhancements for Channels You can add Linked Articles to Voice and add the ability to use Related Lists for all four channels.
- Attribute Setup for Skills-Based Routing is renamed to “Skills-Based Routing Rules”.
- you can use information from a chat or message to determine what skills are required to route the conversation to the best agent.
- Agents can transfer chats based on Skills, in addition to the previous queue-based.
- Omni-Channel Supervisors can see agents on their teams; can view voice call transcripts as they happen.
Email-to-Case threading behaviour updates enhance security by matching incoming emails with their header information instead of through a Reference ID.
Use Compliant Data Sharing to improve compliance with privacy regulations and company policies. Users can view, for each household, all household cases by rolling up case records.
Sales Agreements and Calculate Account Forecasts Define the sales agreement renewal period. Select sales agreements for account forecasting. Use probability and product schedules of opportunities to calculate the value of opportunity metrics in account forecasts.
Einstein Search consists of three features: Einstein Search Personalization (generally available), Natural Language Search(beta), and Actionable Instant Results(beta).
Personalization applies to Accounts, Cases, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities. Einstein Search reranks results to what’s relevant to individual users.
Natural language searches improve search results by filtering out articles, pronouns, prepositions, and other simple words.
For more information on the Salesforce Winter ’21 releases, make sure to check out Salesforce Winter ’21 Release Recap: Commerce, Communities, Salesforce CMS, Security, Customer 360 Truth and Pardot.