At Cloudely, we work with a single mission: Transform the way clients experience Product & Implementation, Development, and Support.
Growth is a journey and never a destination. We are constantly thriving to grow in gaining the trust of clients globally in offering services across Salesforce, Oracle, Robotic Process Automation, DevOps, Web, and Mobile Programming to name a few. And we are just getting started!
We have fabulous opportunities for you to grow along with us!
At Cloudely, you will get what you are looking for: the scope to learn, prove and grow.
Job Description:- * Utilize licensed tools/frameworks such as LoadRunner, Apache JMeter, Performance Center, Gatling for performance testing
* Design effective tests to check system performance and stability
* Manage end-to-end performance testing including requirements gathering, building scripts and scenarios, test execution, analyze results and generate reports
* Ensure non-functional requirements for performance are identified
* Troubleshoot performance issues, identify and recommend performance tuning opportunities.
* Use of monitoring tools to help diagnose, improve and resolve performance issues
* Train and mentor resources through the organization to establish best practices
* Run tests to validate Load, Scalability, Stability, and Reliability standards
* Find root cause of performance issues and suggest solutions
* Oversee system performance lifecycle
* Create performance reports for review
What skills/attributes are required (please be detailed as to number of years of experience for each skill)?
* JMeter, LoadRunner, Selenium/Java, Cucumber, Eclipse, GIT, ATDD, SauceLabs, SQL, PL, Gherkin, Jenkins, Database, System Development Life Cycle, SDLC, HIPAA, Agile
* 6-8 years of previous experience creating and/or executing test plans, test cases, or test scripts
* 3 years of previous experience creating and executing performance tests in LoadRunner or JMeter
* 3 years of Apache Groovy experience
* Automation testing experience; Design, development and implement automated tests in an ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development) setting and Agile methodologies
* Proven ability to write and execute automated tests using Selenium/Java, Cucumber, Eclipse, GIT, ATDD, Appium, SauceLabs,
* Experience in executing and delivering in Sprint & Regression Automation
Experience with Dynatrace/New Relic, Splunk
What skills/attributes are preferred (what will set a candidate apart)?
Appium, Perfecto & CI/CD environment like Jenkins for executing automated tests
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes