LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient. Sales teams can research their prospects, find their contact data, and save them right into your CRM, all in one click.
LeadIQ is looking for a Sr. Product/UX Designer who will raise the bar with smart, delightful UX solutions that lock-in on user needs and tightly align with company priorities.
As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big, break new ground, and innovate. You have experience in building prototypes that demonstrate the finer details in transitions, animations, and complex interactions. You are comfortable iterating your design based on user feedback and product analytics. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance the user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong history of representing the customer’s voice internally to the company through successful UX changes, eliminating confusion or driving an increase in product usage.
You’re also an excellent communicator and a flexible team player that can thrive in a very fast-paced, dynamic working environment. You are comfortable working closely with passionate designers, product managers, and engineers that care deeply about creating beautiful, high-impact experiences.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find-ability).
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Understand the company’s product to become one with your customer. Learn how LeadIQ fits into the tech stack alongside Salesforce, Salesloft, and Outreach.
- Understand both sales leader and sales member user psychology.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Quickly identify design problems, pain points and friction in our current UX and design elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work with other UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to product managers and developers.
5+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Strong portfolio of design projects (projects with interactive design or complex business product is a plus)
- Can perform research on customer profile and needs.
- Familiarity with modern UX principles
Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences based on product team’s needs and vision
- A history of taking initiative on UX recommendations and contribute measurable success to your business
- Analytical mind with a business acumen, can teach us what it’s like to be one of your current customers
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly articulate customer needs to all stakeholders
- Experience working on design or UX for a software or SaaS-based business
- Past experience leading a team or mentoring designers
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.