But if you’re the kind of person who also cares about making an impact and serving our nation’s wounded warriors and their families, then you’re exactly the kind of person we’re looking for.
Change the life of someone who served their country, and join an organization that not only supports you, but empowers you to make that change a reality.
When you join the Wounded Warrior Project family, you’re committing to making a difference. We make a commitment to you too – helping you to find that spark, ignite your passion to serve, and embark on a career with meaning and purpose.
A mission that matters is just the beginning, so if you’re ready to get started, we’re ready for you.
The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Senior Salesforce Administrator leads the configuration, improvement, support, and maintenance of WWP’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Within Salesforce, the Senior Salesforce Administrator manages the existing workflows while identifying, developing, and deploying new business solutions. The Senior Salesforce Administrator performs a combination of technical management, systems administrator, and Salesforce analyst activities as part of their responsibilities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a senior-level system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 400+ users, currently Lightning environment Work independently with business units to refine and document development requirements.
- Diagnose and resolve unexpected issues or results. Recommend solutions or alternative methods to meet requirements.
- Perform basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, report and dashboard generation, workflow management, and routine task execution.
- Lead continuous analysis of Salesforce.com platform features, releases, upgrades, and best practices that align with organizational vision and strategy and that achieve the greatest business impact.
- Maintain proper documentation of processes, policies, and configurations made to the system in preparation for releases and upgrades.
- Identify Salesforce problems, develop fixes, ensure full quality assurance testing, and implement solutions for operational efficiency.
- Evaluate, scope, and complete new development requests.
- Work with WWP’s project management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Serve as liaison between teammates, vendors, and external development teams.
- Engage with members of business units to define and document development requirements and identify modifications to impact business processes.
- Promote, increase, and monitor user adoption. Ensure user satisfaction.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption, working collaboratively within a team focused on fulfilling WWP’s needs and requirements. Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and document the impact of new requirements of Salesforce.com and on upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Demonstrated working understanding of Salesforce software with ability to administer fields and relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, and custom buttons and links.
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, and to reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Strong configuration and design skills.
- Demonstrated documentation skills to document processes.
- Demonstrated ability to implement technology-enabled business solutions for clients, working collaboratively within a team focused on fulfilling WWP’s needs and requirements.
- Strong collaboration skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and resolve problems. Ability to influence others to gain consensus on the most effective solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong project management skills. Demonstrated ability to support projects to successful outcome, providing excellent service to ensure project success.
- Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze information and identify and define problems.
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to present technical and non-technical information clearly and concisely to various audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise confidentiality and good judgment when working with sensitive issues.
- Good organizational and time management skills. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- High energy level. Self- starter; willing to take initiative.
- Passionate about technology and solving web-focused problems.
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and business ethics and conduct.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with.
- Five years of experience with customer relationship management (CRM) administration, development and/or implementation.
- Five years of advanced Salesforce experience with knowledge of development and administration, development tools, structure, and security.
- Seven years of experience maintaining the CRM systems including updates, enhancements, building reports, managing dashboards, workflows, and security.
- Three years of experience with customer centric processes.
- Three years of experience working in a SCRUM or Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business field. Equivalent combination of applicable experience, education, training, and certification may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business field.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce Advanced Certification.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential.
- Salesforce Platform Credential.
- Salesforce Architect Credential.
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Credential.
- Project Management Certification.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- General office environment, temperature controlled.
- Up to 5% travel.
- Sitting for extended periods.
Wounded Warrior Project® is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Wounded Warrior Project is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms without a written search agreement in place. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Wounded Warrior Project via email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Wounded Warrior Project in any form without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Wounded Warrior Project, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Wounded Warrior Project as a result of the referral or through other means.”